Supply chain control towers have been around for a while now, but in recent years they have progressed rapidly, making Control Tower 1.0 virtually obsolete. Nucleus Research and One Network discuss the latest developments and how this technology is transforming supply chains and business across all industries.
Join Seth Lippincott (Nucleus Research) and Dr. Adeel Najmi (One Network) on April 6 at 10 AM CT for a webcast on the current state and future of control tower solutions. Learn how leading companies are using new technology to transform their supply chains and achieve disruptive results.
Supply Chain Control Towers: Case Studies
Seth and Adeel will discuss real world results, including three case studies detailing how companies in diverse industries are seeing near-perfect perfect order performance, using real time consumer demand sense and response, and realizing high asset availability at low cost.
Some of the things you will learn:
- The rapid change in control tower technology, and the four stages of evolution to Control Tower 4.0
- How Industry 4.0 technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT), machine learning, and autonomous systems are being incorporated into the new Control Tower, and the dramatic results they make possible
- How your company needs to re-align in order to thrive in this new era, and how Control Tower 4.0 can help
Latest posts by Nigel Duckworth (see all)
- Amazon Goes Big on Brick-and Mortar with Whole Foods Deal - June 16, 2017
- Disruption and Digital Transformation - June 8, 2017
- The Road to Our Robotic Future - April 26, 2017