The Network Effect publishes guest posts that are informative, well written, and of interest to our audience of supply chain professionals.
If you would like to submit an article, please submit a brief summary of your proposed article, including the title and basic outline, less than 100 words. You may also submit a full article if you have one already written. Please be aware that the submission of a summary or full article is no guarantee of acceptance.
Please also acknowledge that you agree to the criteria below.
- Articles must be original and unique, not “spun” or rewritten versions of existing articles (the authors’ or another parties’).
- Final articles should be between 1000-3000 words.
- Articles should link to relevant references (3-6 links is ideal).
- Cite your sources – any statistics or facts must be supported and references and links to the source included.
- Only include graphics that you own, or that are in the public domain.
- Authors may have two links in their bio (e.g. a personal blog and professional/company website).
- If accepted and published, the article will belong exclusively to The Network Effect and may not be re-published by the author elsewhere.
- We reserve the right to edit the article.
Please send your article or summary to [email protected] Thank you for your interest in The Network Effect.