This post has already been read 11166 times!
How many of you have heard of Alibaba, the Chinese e-marketplace? Alibaba is the fastest growing e-commerce company in the quickest growing market in the world. I recently sat down to discuss how Alibaba is changing the way supply chains are viewed in the U.S.Here are the top 6 reasons why you need to watch The Alibaba Effect:
- Alibaba does 80% of the online business in the largest e-commerce market in the world.
- Out of every dollar of revenue, Alibaba makes 43 cents profit.
- Alibaba marketplaces have more than 10 million sellers and more than a billion product listings.
- Jack Ma, founder of Alibaba, and Alibaba itself have invested over $1 Billion in businesses in the United States.
- Alibaba is planning to invest more than $20 billion in logistics over the next eight years.
- Most importantly, Alibaba will either be your competition or your biggest ally. You have no choice but to respond.
What you will hear in The Alibaba Effect video is critical and has never been discussed in detail from a supply chain perspective. Alibaba is changing the game when it comes to supply chains in the U.S. Watch this video so you can plan your counteroffensive now and lead your company to success in omnichannel.
- Optionality: The Critical Supply Chain Imperative for 2024 - January 18, 2024
- The Death of the Supply Chain and Birth of the Digital Supply Network - January 26, 2021
- Yahoo Yard Sale: What is Verizon’s Play? - August 4, 2016