This post has already been read 9708 times!
Restaurants have been under increasing pressure to meet changing consumer demand, lower costs, and minimize waste. Consumer-driven, digital business networks offer a way for restaurants to react faster to changing demand, and meet it with lower inventory levels and at lower cost per meal.
In order to provide exceptional customer service, restaurant companies need to:
- Anticipate demand across their restaurants
- Orchestrate supply across their corporate and franchise stores
- While lowering costs across their entire supply network
That’s where digital business networks come in…
- Infographic: 8 Supply Chain Mistakes Companies Make - May 12, 2022
- Winning on the Battlefield and Winning in Business - June 3, 2021
- PFSCM’s Digital Transformation with a Next-Generation Control Tower - May 4, 2021