This post has already been read 9672 times!
You may have already seen our coverage of the joint-project between One Network, Resolve, and the Rwandan Ministry of Health to deliver medicine to the people of Rwanda, but if you haven’t, here’s a great video from Rwanda that explains the project and it’s benefits.
If you want to learn more about the project, I suggest you download the case study on the Rwanda pharmaceutical supply chain project here.
- The Navy’s NOSS Program and the Future of Food Service Management
- Where AI Actually Matters in the Supply Chain
- Defense Supply Chain Network for Naval Operations
- How to Fix Food Safety Issues in the Supply Chain
- The Supply Chain Control Tower Quiz
- Map of U.S. Trucking Spills in 2016 - January 13, 2017
- What is aPaaS? A Way to Supercharge Your App Development - December 12, 2016
- Future of Transportation: Goodyear’s Radical Smart Tire Concept - November 3, 2016