This post has already been read 2976 times!
In Most Popular Posts of 2016 Part 1 we counted down the most read articles of 2016, from number 10 to 6. This week we countdown the top 5 most read posts of 2016. These articles were selected based on the number of views. The top post got over 15,000 views. Here’s the top 5…
Top 5 Most Read Posts of 2016
5. Future of Transportation: Samsung’s “Invisible” Safety Truck
Yes, the Hyperloop and drones are exciting, but mundane, everyday technology is being used in creative ways to solve long standing problems. Meet Samsung’s “Invisible” Truck…
4. How Do You Saw a Ship in Half… Underwater?
The MV Tricolor is perhaps the unluckiest cargo ship in recent memory. It was not enough that she sank; she continued to suffer the indignity of being rammed twice while she lay submerged in the shallow waters of the English Channel. It was what happened next that is truly remarkable.
3. The Future of Transportation 1: The Hyperloop
Popularized by Tesla and SpaceX founder and CEO, Elon Musk, the Hyperloop was once described by Musk as a “combination between a Concord, a rail gun and an air hockey table.” The Hyperloop, once a purely speculative concept, is now being tested around the world.
2. Super Ships: The Biggest Ships in the World (Part 2)
This is a look at the biggest ship in the world, and no, it’s not the Maersk Triple-E Class.
1. Digital Supply Chains: What’s the Big Deal?
The “digital transformation” is impacting everything, including supply chains. What is the digital supply chain and why should you care?
- How Chain of Custody Strengthens the Supply Chain - October 11, 2022
- Inside Next Generation Supply Chains - November 8, 2021
- Pandemics, Trade Wars and Warehousing 2: Optimizing for Uncertainty with Real Time Business Networks - August 19, 2020
Comments are closed.